Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bargain Meal of the Week: May 12-18, 2010


This week's ad left me lacking any brilliant meal plans--did anyone find great meal deals?

Here is all I could come up with.....hopefully next week's ad will be more inspiring! :-(

Twice Baked Potatoes and Green Beans

Jumbo Russet Potatoes--2 lbs./$1 ($2)
Kroger Cheese--2/$5 ($0.60)
Farmland Sliced Bacon--$2.99 ($1)
Kroger Sour Cream--$1.12 ($0.28)

Kroger Canned Vegetables--$0.69

Est. Cost: $4.57

On a side note, I DID find a great deal on Stonyfield Organic YoKids Squeezers! They were on clearance in our dairy section for $1.69 (8 pack). Make sure you check out the clearance sections in all of the departments--you can find some great deals, especially if you have coupons to use!

1 comment:

  1. That is funny b/c I looked two or three times at those ads today, not knowing what to plan either. So I just went with some basic recipes I make several times a year, and most of them are soups because we are having fall/winter weather this month.

    ReplyDelete