Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bargain Meal of the Week: Feb.3-9, 2010


I'm sure there are many Super Bowl snack recipes that I could post this week.....but since I am a bit of rebel, I am choosing not to. ;-) This recipe could be eaten at a Super Bowl party though. It makes my mouth water just typing it (although I cannot actually make it for myself because I ALLERGIC TO AVOCADO! I know--terrible, isn't it?)

So, enjoy the game.....enjoy the fellowship.....and maybe enjoy a juicy burger. Mmmm.....

Avocado Bacon Burgers

King Soopers Hamburger Buns--10/$10 (need 4)
93% Lean Ground Beef--$1.99/lb. (use 1 1/2 lbs.)
Kroger Cheese (cheddar)--2/$5 (need 4 slices)
Bar S Sliced Bacon--B1G1Free (need 4 slices)
Private Selection Organic Romaine Hearts--$2.99/3 ct. (need 4 leaves)
Large Avocados--2/$1

Est. Cost: $5.58

(And stop by the Grocery Gathering for your local store's deals.)

No comments:

Post a Comment