Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Honey, I think the stove is broken.....

This year, we are trying to eat out only once or twice a month. It is so expensive and so unhealthy.....but so easy after a long day!!
*must maintain willpower.....*
When we do go out to eat though (and I am given the choice), 3 out of 4 times I would choose P.F. Changs. Their food is so good, and the atmosphere is relaxing yet sophisticated. And they serve a dish that I could probably eat every day.....

Lettuce Wraps.

Any one with me on this? Those things are one of the best inventions EVER!

So naturally, when I spotted this recipe in my inbox yesterday, I immediately put it in my "to make" pile. I will be trying this recipe out as soon as possible! And of course, there will be pictures to share..... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment