Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Free to be a stalker

I am so excited because this woman is coming to my city.

My excitement level is pretty much at the same degree that it would be if my long-lost twin who I was separated from at birth was coming to town. Seriously.....I think about her arrival almost every day. I know...go ahead and say it....

I have a sad, small little life.
("You're a sad, strange little man"....what movie?)

I need to get out more.

I need to find some more heroes.

Blah, blah, blah.....I am still excited.

And you would be too if you:

a) homeschooled your children
b) babysat other people's children
c) sat at home all day long
d) liked to cook but had no creativity

And maybe that IS you. If so, you completely understand my maniacal excitement and you feel like hugging me in empathy.

To top it all off, she is coming to one of my fave bookstores in the heart of downtown Denver (which happens to be one of my favorite places to spend time.) So you can *kinda* see why I am so excited, can't you? If not, please do not mock openly. Just feel bad for me in the quietness of your own home. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment